Friday, June 4, 2010

Pamper's Reward Codes

I've kept a list in the back of my coupon book of all the pamper's codes I have been able to find the last two months. Now that my son is almost out of diapers, I thought it was the perfect time to start playing the game (ha ha). I started receiving 10 point codes each time I checked out at Safeway and I have found a few in Fred Meyers. I love the little things in life! They are 10 points each unless otherwise noted.

Here is my list:

GETSTARTEDNOW10
GTGLEARNMORE089
GTGPLAY3USA2010 (30 points)
GTGSPRINGFREE10
XKCMYXFVD96VXVK
Welcome2VILLAGE
GROWWITHVILLAGE
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG
WELCOME2GTG2010
OHAMANDAAWGTG08
JOINTHEFUNGTG09

And thanks to Alaskanbargainhunter I have these...

GTGSUMMERFUN5PT (5 points)
JunFacebook2010
FBMemorialDay10

No comments:

Post a Comment