Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Nabisco Cookies (Includes Alaska!)

Sorry there were no blogs this weekend. I don't know what happened but Saturday I was as sick as death warmed up.

I wasn't going to post this because the newspaper ad said that it was for the 48 contiguous US on the newspaper flyer. Even though I have family that follow this blog from outside AK, I still get annoyed when coupons are ran that exclude AK. I'm fine if stores don't carry the product but if we are patrons of the product we deserve a shot at a coupon too.

BUT IT INCLUDES ALASKA! I printed the coupon and it states it is open to all residents of the 50 US states (except MD and VT, sorry guys). Ok, now I guess I should give you a little more detail on the coupon because it is more a Buy A List Get 1 Free...

Buy 1 package of Nabisco Cookies, 1 Gallon of Milk, 1 any other size Milk, and then get 1 package of Nabisco Cookies Free.

Log Onto Your Facebook Account, Find Nabisco Cookies Page, Click on Cookies and Milk Tag, Print!

Valid TODAY, June 7th! And the first Monday of each month for the rest of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment