Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where did I go?

"Where have I been?" will probably be a theme until October.  Things have been really crazy and stressful.  I just really like doing the blog and was really difficult for me to just stop checking for deals.  It took me probably three weeks to get my priorities in order.  It hit me one day that Alaska sets my priorities as far as chores/tasks.  Berry picking is not more important than planning my shopping list.  But there is only a short time that I can blueberry pick.  So I'm starting to look more at the time frame I'm dealing with.  It has really cut down on feeling like "I'm running out of time!"  I'm just having trouble picking what is actually important to accomplish.   

Very important family time is going to keep me away until October.  Until I leave for my trip I have a lot of summer stuff to wrap up and prepare for winter.  Summer has always been short and I'm going to have to cut it even shorter this year.  But it is for good reason.  And since this trip is going to be on the longer side I want to spend as much time as possible with the husband.  So until I type again...  I hope you all have a great rest of summer and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment