Saturday, July 3, 2010

School Supplies Coupons, Stock Up Before August!

I debated about passing these by.  It seemed like if I admitted to myself that Back to School Sales are on there way, summer would be over.  I saw The Krazy Coupon Lady had posted coupons for school supplies and I finally broke down tonight and went back to her post to print them off.  I like these coupons because they work well with using the Fred Meyer's Saving Certificates.

Let me stop right here for a second.  I need to just give a little talk about the blessed Savings Certificates.  I have a listed called the "$25.00 List."  You don't have much notice that they are offering this savings certificate.  It is basically a 20% off deal ($5/25, $10/50, sometimes they go higher) on everything but the groceries.  So I have an emergency list of things we want/need when the ad pops up for a day or two.  I go to the store with the savings certificate, 7 day coupons, bonus coupons and manufacturer coupons.  And I SAVE BIG!!!  Once I saved 92%.

Ok, back to the savings...
$2/10 purchase of Post-It Products
$1/1 Post it Cube
$1/1 Wall Mounted Pop-Up Dispenser
$1/1 Post-It Flags or Tabs
$1/1 Post-It Flag & Highlighter
$1/1 Post-It Removable Label
All Here

And there is about 8 Scotch Tape Brand Products HERE (sorry I don't have a chance to write out the list).

No comments:

Post a Comment