Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fred Meyer's 6 Hour Sale Monday

Fred Meyer is having a 6 Hour Door Buster Sale on Monday morning.  They posted an AD already.  I just signed in to check the 4 Day True Blue Sale AD that runs through Sunday.  I really haven't had a chance to look at it yet.  Though this does answer my question about if they will put out a savings certificate.  Well last year they put one out during the first week in August so hopefully soon.

I really like the "new" Freds so much better than the one on Airport.  The "old" Fred's coupon exchange is disgusting.  It's a trash can.  I'm so glad that we have two to pick from.  I'm sure there are good employees in the "old" Freds but I keep catching attitude with every visit.  It is just not worth it.  I just don't understand how two stores can be so different.  Good Job "New" Freds!  (And it isn't about being new.  My favorite Safeway is the one in North Pole.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment