Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chili's Email Club

What won't I belong to for free coupons?  I got an email that if I joined Chili's email club I could get free food.  It is frustrating for me to see promotions on TV but know that Alaska doesn't participate in them.  But the website said that Fairbanks, AK is a participating location so I'll definitely be stopping in with coupons in hand.

I got two coupons...
1) Free Chips and Queso- Cheese dip with seasoned beef.  Served with warm tostada chips and house-made salsa.  The coupon expires two weeks from printing.  One coupon per table.
2) Free Brownie Sundae- Warm, rich chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.  The coupon expires three weeks from printing.  One coupon per table.  You have to enter the last four numbers of your credit card to get the brownie coupon.  The credit card I used didn't really fit the description of the credit card I most use at Chili's.

Go Here to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment