Saturday, March 26, 2011

Notable Safeway Deals

I have no time to post but wanted to let you all know that there is a spend $75 receive $10 catalina coupon at Safeway available on Friday (yesterday) and Saturday (Today!).  According to Safeway Facebook page, "per #12 of our coupon policy: minimum purchase requirements are calculated AFTER club card savings, and BEFORE manufacturer’s coupons."  Though my total was $82 something after club card savings and $57 something after coupons and it didn't print.  So I just called catalina.

Second, hidden behind the deal flap on the first page is the glorious $5/$15 frozen food coupon.  I ended up paying $3.49 last night for $15.49 worth of frozen food.  WooHoo!  I don't know how I missed that coupon for 2 days but at least I saw finally saw it.

Third, 75% off select books near the Easter items at the mall enterance to the North Pole Safeway.  Basically cookbooks and children's books.  Most were a final price of $1.75.  They were good, educational, hard cover books to boot.  If I get a chance I will post my grocery picture tonight.  This deal runs through the 29th.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!  And just want to add that I am a huge fan of the North Pole Safeway cashiers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment