Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Amazon Haribo Candy Deals

I'm just sitting here watching a movie on Netflix while amazon browsing and I thought I would post some of the things that interest me.  If you are new to amazon grocery shopping keep in mind that clicking on Subscribe and Save will give you an extra 15% discount on the item and free shipping.  In the spirit Easter baskets I think I'll start with candy...

Haribo Candy!  I can't believe I found the Haribo Gummi Candy, Fizzy Cola, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.83 (S&S and code HARIBOII another 10% discount at checkout)  I LOVE these gummy soda bottles.  They are the ones that are coated in sugar.  I haven't been able to find these since high school when I would buy them at the mall.  Oh and I've looked! 


My mom loves these candies.  Haribo Gummi Candy, Raspberries, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07 (S&S and code HARIBOII adds another 10% discount at checkout).  They don't have the S&S available for the 5 ounce bags right now.  

They have a couple Haribo 5 Pd Bags of candy for a good price.  And the individual bags in packs of 12.  If you have a lot of easter baskets to fill and you have a few people on your list that don't like chocolate or jelly beans these might be a good idea.  Just remember the prices are the amount you would pay if you selected Subscribe and Save for 15% off and Free Shipping and if you entered the code HARIBOII at check out for another 10% off...

Haribo Gummi Candy, Sour S'ghetti, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.83
Haribo Gummi Candy, Fruity Pasta, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.83  
Haribo Gummi Candy, Twin Cherries, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.62
Haribo Gummi Candy, Rattle-Snakes, 5- Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.83
Haribo Gummi Candy, Happy Cola, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $11.61
Haribo Gummi Candy, Mini Rainbow Frogs, 5 -Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) for $9.83
 

Haribo Gummy Candy, Frogs, 5-Pound Bag for $11.53
Haribo Gummi Candy, Peaches, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Happy-Cola, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy Gold-Bears, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Twin Cherries, 5- Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Sour Cherries, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Fruit Salad, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummy Candy, Mini Frogs, 5-Pound Bag for $11.53
Haribo Gummi Candy, Techno Bears, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Centipedes, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Strawberries, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07

Haribo Gummi Candy, Clown Fish, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Alphabet Letters, 5-Pound Bag for $11.07
Haribo Gummi Candy, Sour Cherries, 5-Pound Bag  for $11.07

Ok I think I got carried away, ha ha.  I just know that I pay way to much for it when I crave haribo candy.



1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...candy! Are you an Amazon Mom member yet? I waited forever to sign up and I just don't know why. 2 day shipping for free is just too awesome!

    ReplyDelete