Friday, May 28, 2010

New Coupon Book at Safeway!

I didn't plan on posting many things this week because of the yard sale we are having. There is a lot to go through and I just want to get it over with and out of the way. But an unexpected errand put me in North Pole today so I decided to hit the bank to get small bills (the bank is in the back of Safeway). I just couldn't help but enjoy a good browse through the store. I got some great deals I may post about later but it is a little to late to start on my grocery spreadsheet (I love spreadsheets!).

I was ecstatic to find a new coupon book in the dairy aisle. It has some really good coupons that I just don't come across. The value on them is good, not amazing. And the book is full of recipes.

Manufacturers Coupons:
$1/2 Kraft Singles 10.5 oz or larger
$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese 6 oz or larger
$1/2 Jello Gelatin, Mousse or Pudding Snacks
$1/2 Knudsen or Breakstone's Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese 16 oz or larger
$1/2 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Sorbet, or Frozen Yogurt
$1/1 Nestle Coffe-mate Liquid Creamer
$1/5 Weight Watchers 6 oz Yogurt Cups
$1/2 Florida's Natural Premium Juice
$1/1 2lb Baby Loaf of Tillamook Cheese
$1/2 Chobani 32 oz yogurt
$1/2 Sargento Natural Deli Style Sliced Cheese, 5 oz or larger
$1/1 Sorrento or Precious Fresh Mozzarella or Ciliengini
$1/2 Kozy Shack 22 oz tubs or 6 packs
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
$1/10 Yoplait Yogurt
$1/2 Popsicle Ice Pops and Fudgsicle Ice Pops
$.55/1 Promise Spread Product
$.50/1 Fage Total Yogurt
$.55/1 Silk Soymilk half gallon
$.50/2 Simply 100% Juice
$.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter
$.55/1 International Delight pint
$.55/1 Horizon Organic Milk half gallon
$.55/1 Simply Hashbrown
$.55/1 Crystal Farms All Whites

Store Coupons:
$1/2 Lucerne Cheese 16oz shredded or chunk
$1/2 Lucerne Cream Cheese
$1/2 Lucerne Sour Cream 16 oz
$1/2 Eating Right Pro-biotic Yogurt multipack
$1/1 Lucerne Non-dairy Creamer 32 oz
$.50/1 or $1/2 Lucerne Creamery Fresh Ice Cream 1.5-1.75 quart

Plus 35 Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment