Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Well I finally started my blog. I set up the account months ago but I think it is time I actually commit to writing entries. I figured by this fall I'd be organized enough. I'm plagued with the feeling that I'm never organized enough to start various tasks. Well I guess this will just be one of those adventures that I will just throw myself in. My sentence structures aren't great and my spelling leaves much to be desired but I'm good with numbers. So that is a good place to start.

I actually enjoy matching up coupons and deals. Sometimes though I have moments where I wish I could just buy and buy without thought to our budget. But then I save 80% on groceries and the thrill is wonderful. It gives me that extra push I need to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment